Reflik seeks a Business Analyst to join our exciting, highly technical, business-savvy team. The Business Analyst will analyze business requirements and translate requirements into functional design specifications. You will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, deployment tasks and assist in creating appropriate system workflows suitable for systems developers use and project planning. Work as part of a Project Team, formed to deliver IT solutions that address business challenges.
- Arrange and attend meetings to plan milestones, deadlines, resources and identify key stakeholders in development.
- Translate the business requirements to developers understanding and vice-versa.
- Identify and explain technical/ architectural requirements to business owners using wireframes and process flow diagrams.
- Create Users Stories, Functional & Technical Requirement Documents, Use Case Diagrams, Interface Mockups, Acceptance Criteria, User Story Mapping Document, Business and Technical Requirements Document.
- Partner with product owners to identify, model and document their requirements and business domain details, facilitate joint analysis workshops.
- Create technical design document by facilitating technical discussions between the architects and the developers to maintain the system processes.
- Research and identify business trends utilizing real data, prepare analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow up on all results.
- Create direct channels of communication between the business users and software/application developers to get the job done without managerial interjection.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Ensuring Quality Analysis/ Testing Team understands the requirements, demonstrate functionality through wireframes, document test cases, verify acceptance criteria and clarify queries.
- Participate in unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- A minimum requirement of Bachelor’s degree (four years) in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent in related field with minimum three years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate and work effectively with other teams.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Strong technical skills using web technologies like Angular JS, CSS, SQL, RDBMS.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
Reflik offers a competitive compensation package, health insurance and paid vacation. Reflik is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.