Reflik finds top candidates in half the time through its extensive network of recruiters and industry professionals. More than 150 employers and close to 20,000 recruiters and recruiting agencies have signed up on the platform. Fortune 500 companies like Marsh & McLennan Companies, Canon, General Dynamics, Saint Gobain CertainTeed, AECOM, JB Hunt and more use Reflik to find top talent. Reflik has a successful track record of placing highly qualified candidates for these companies and more as it continues to receive raving reviews from customers and the recruiting community.
CIOReview selected Reflik as one of the 20 Most Promising HR Technology Solution Providers in 2016. InsightsSuccess chose Reflik as the Talent Acquisition Solution To Watch in 2017. Reflik has been featured in Forbes, TechRepublic, StartupBeat, and more. Most recently, Reflik won the NJBIZ Emerging Business of the Year Finalist Award and was voted NJ Tech Council’s 2018 Investors’ Choice. Learn more at www.Reflik.com
- End to End Account management of our existing customers.
- Deliver qualified candidates sourced by our recruiting community to clients.
- Facilitate the entire recruiting process between the client’s hiring, human resources, and/or talent acquisition teams.
- Gather requirements and successfully plac candidates.
- Handle full recruiting cycle: Post Positions, pre-screen candidates over the phone, conduct reference checks, arrange interviews, prepare offers.
- Responsible for both contract or permanent employment opportunities.
- Working with Client managers on all staffing related issues, such as sourcing, selection of candidates, offers, salary negotiation, interview, and placing candidates.
- Discuss the “core” of the job description and deliver exceptional candidates in a timely fashion.
- Gathering and maintaining placement statistics for client and internal benchmarking purposes.
- Negotiating, reviewing and executing Master Agreements with vendors and clients.
- Forming strategic partnerships with senior management to determine talent acquisition needs.
- Participating in weekly recruitment meetings, conference calls, focusing on troubleshooting difficult positions and managing client issues.
- Developing and maintaining our recruiting community to assist in identifying and sourcing qualified candidates.
- Network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities.
- Pre-interview preparation and post-interview follow-up with candidates, members of our recruiting community, as well as the clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record and experience managing relations with customers.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in recruitment agency or corporate setting.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills.
- Has strong experience with high-volume recruiting.
- Possesses strong sense of urgency and flexibility.