Reflik finds top candidates in half the time through its extensive network of recruiters and industry professionals. More than 150 employers and close to 20,000 recruiters and recruiting agencies have signed up on the platform. Fortune 500 companies like Marsh & McLennan Companies, Canon, General Dynamics, Saint Gobain CertainTeed, AECOM, JB Hunt and more use Reflik to find top talent. Reflik has a successful track record of placing highly qualified candidates for these companies and more as it continues to receive raving reviews from customers and the recruiting community.
CIOReview selected Reflik as one of the 20 Most Promising HR Technology Solution Providers in 2016. InsightsSuccess chose Reflik as the Talent Acquisition Solution To Watch in 2017. Reflik has been featured in Forbes, TechRepublic, StartupBeat, and more. Most recently, Reflik won the NJBIZ Emerging Business of the Year Finalist Award and was voted NJ Tech Council’s 2018 Investors’ Choice. Learn more at www.Reflik.com
As a Reflik community manager, you will champion the largest community of freelance recruiters and recruiting agencies of its kind. You will also work closely with our marketing, product, and account management teams to acquire and retain members of the community.
- Build Reflik’s global community of freelance recruiters and recruiting agencies through both online and offline channels.
- Identify, contact, and convert users.
- Provide first-class support and account management to freelance recruiters and recruiting agencies.
- Increase the number of daily active users and decrease user churn rate.
- Plan as well as conduct presentations and webinars to introduce the Reflik platform to new users and share updates with active users.
- Establish relationships with highly-successful independent recruiters and recruiting company owners.
- Conduct Onboarding sessions via phone, GoToMeeting or live chat for new users.
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideal candidate will have degree in Business, HR, Marketing, or Communications)
- At least 2+ years of experience working with professional services, technology, ecommerce, consulting or staffing company
Experience in Customer Support or Community Management position
- You are data-driven – comfortable using numbers to drive your initiatives forward.
- Proficiency with writing (bulk emails) is essential for this role. Ability to write highly-engaging, succinct emails with a high degree of grammatical accuracy is essential for this role.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Able to use functions like Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word: able to use functions like Mail Merge, Track Changes, Accept/Reject Changes, Compare, and Combine documents.
- Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations and deliver them virtually (via GoToMeeting and phone) is vital.